How to use 123.hp.com for setting up HP printers?
HP printers are one of the most powerful and popular printers used by people all around the world. There are more than 300 million people who use HP printers over the world. HP printers were introduced by HP in 1984. The reliability of the HP printers makes it most powerful and popular among HP printer users. With the passage of years, HP makes its printer more advance and changes its quality to make it the most versatile printers in the world. Due to the advanced technology people face many problems in the installation process of HP printers. So, if you are a new user to HP printer and you don’t know how to install its drivers then you need to check the setup page of HP. In this article, we will figure out how you can use the HP setup page for installing and set-up HP printers.
Features of HP Printers
- Provide High-Quality Prints.
- Advance and latest printing technology
- Comes in wired as well as wireless modes
- High-resolution printers
Types of HP Printers
HP Printers are one of the fastest printers in the world. The following are the printers mainly manufactured by HP:
- Inkjet all-in-one Printers
- HP Inkjet Digital Web Press
- Specialty photo inkjet printers
- Latex printers
- Black and white laser printer
- Business ink printers
- Design-jet printers
- Network Print Servers
- HP Indigo Digital Presses
- HP Scitex Large Format Printers
- Laser multifunction printers
- Color laser Printers
HP Printer Setup and Installation using 123.hp.com/setup
HP sends their printers in a well-recovered box when you purchase a brand new printer. HP cares about the safety of the product during the shipping of the product. Once you unbox the product you will find a printer, some manuals, and some set of wires. You can use the manual to connect the cables in the right places. Once you connect all the wires then connect the printer with the power. After the completion of this process follow the below stated steps to set up your printer.
- Open 123.hp.com/setup on the device where you want to install the drivers.
- A new screen will open in front of you with so many options in the menu bar. These options are a collection of printers for which you can download software or drivers.
- Now instead of locating your printer manually, you can use a short method to get the software for the specific printer. For this write the model number of the printer and click on the search button.
- If you don’t know the model number of the printer then check the front label of the printer you will find the model number.
- Once you select the model click on the search button. And as a result, you will be redirected to a new page that has a download button.
- Click on the download button to install all the drivers and other software related to the printer.
- Once you download the software install then in your devices such as a laptop or desktop.
- Now prepare a paper tray of the printer and the ink cartridges to enjoy the amazing printing provided by the HP printers.
During searching your model number if you are unable to find the exact model number then you can click on “My device is not listed”. This option will redirect you to a new section where you will find drivers and software for other printers by HP. You can download them for using the printer on your device for high-quality prints.
How to remove previously installed printers from the device?
Sometimes due to previously installed printers, it is difficult to install new printers. So, before setting up a new printer you have to remove previously installed printers. Follow the below-stated steps to remove the previously installed printers in your device:
- Go to the settings of the device or if you are using Windows operating system then click on the start option and go to the “Control Panel.
- Now find ‘Device and Printers’ and click on it.
- A new window will open in front of you with icons desktops and printers. Select the printer’s option and uninstall all the printers you installed previously.
- For uninstalling a printer select the specific printer and then click on the “Remove Printer” option.
At the completion of this process, install the new printer. You will automatically able to use the printer after the completion of the installation process.
HP printers are very easy to install because of the HP setup page. HP provides all information related to printer installation on 123.hp.com/setup. So, in case you find any kind of problem while installing an HP printer you can search on the setup page for the solution. If still, you will no find a fix for your problem then you can contact HP printer support for technical as well as non-technical assistance.